- Bug with relaxed stride checking in NumPy 1.12 fixed.
- Support extended to Python 2.7 and 3.4 to 3.6 and NumPy 1.8 to 1.12.
- 64-bit indices (type long) are now supported.
- The ordering method for Cholesky decomposition is now choosable.
- Specific exceptions subclasses are now thrown for each error condition
- Setup does not rely on an installed Cython anymore.
- Ensure that arrays returned by the
Factor.solve_...() methods are
- Dropped deprecated
- Fixed a memory leak upon garbage collection of
First public release.